CLICK!! CLICK!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Palace in the sky - Tagaytay

After lunch, we headed to our next destination, 'Palace in the sky' which was an unfinished mansion of Philippine former President, Ferdinand Marcos. Now it is opened for public and is renamed as People's Park in the Sky.  Since it is situated in one of the highest places in Tagaytay, it offers the majestic view of the Taal Lake and Taal Volcano.

We took jeepney to go up to the Palace of sky. Jeepney is a very popular means of public transportation in the Philippines, they were originally made from US military jeeps left over from World War II and are well known for their flamboyant decoration and crowded seating. My first time to experience jeepney was just like the feel of sitting in the 'tutu' car in Thailand.

Jeepney


From the Palace of sky, you can see very beautiful tagaytay view besides the taal lake and volcano. I like the cool and refreshing air over there which makes me feeling extremely pleasant and calm...

breathtaking view from Palace in the sky

garden

Jesus statue

Before leaving, don't forget to buy some souveniers. There is a street in the building selling various kinds of souveniers, you can easily get what you want over there. For me, i just bought two clothes as souveniers, one for me and one for my husband.


It was really a pleasant trip to Tagaytay, i love it!! Thanks to my 'pare' who spend their precious time for accompanying me.... :)

4 comments:

海角 said...

終於回來了,感覺一定不一樣,呵呵。。。

Anonymous said...

非常好职位。

Anonymous said...

Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not usually what I favor to examine, but it was absolutely worth my time. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Gran post. No se puede esperar a leer los siguientes:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CLICK!! CLICK!!