CLICK!! CLICK!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My cousin's wedding 表姐大喜之日

Attending my cousin's wedding last weekend, so happy that finally i could bring along my 550D to play play. This was the first time for me to use it, every single function is still new to me......and frankly speaking i not yet read through the user guide book so throughout the whole day, i just used auto mode to take the photos. Although the photos not very nice, but to me they were good enough. My first time experince what, pls support support, OK??
nah, my pretty cousin...
haha...me and my popo and my 550D...
Lastly, found this cute gal on the day....her eyes are so pretty...

Anyway, this is my first time experience with AUTO MODE, it is time to improve. I think i need to start learning how to change the camera settings to snap good photos else i have no choice but only AUTO MODE >.< However, not sure when only i'll finish reading and master it, maybe weeks or months....hahaa....


Ganbatte, ganbatte!! :)


2 comments:

梦旅飞 said...

哈~新娘下车那张我特别喜欢~

IVY_NG said...

喔谢谢,我也蛮喜欢的...可是还有很多不足的地方要改进... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CLICK!! CLICK!!