CLICK!! CLICK!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vivere Hotel in Philippines

Finally i'm a bit free to update my Philippine trip. Reached here last Tuesday and i had a very bad experience in the Manila aiport and annoyed me upon my arrival. You will hardly to believe that the guard asked for the laptop tax, this was first time i heard that ppl who brought the laptop need to pay tax. >.< Of course, i had questioned him what is the reason for me to pay the tax since i only visit philippine for few days and that is my own laptop and is not new. He still confidently told me that it was the rules to pay the tax. Then i argued with him for few minutes and asked him to show me the proof and as expected he can't show me. So just a reminder to all, be careful if you are coming to philippine, there are some ppl who may take the advantage of tourists to earn more money....

Luckily the angry feeling was immediately washed away by the enthusiastic welcome of the hotel staff upon my arrival in Vivere Hotel. Their service are really very very good, all the staff are extremely kind and always greet you with a big smile. I just can't resist to praise them... :)

Here is the hotel entrance..

This is the hotel lobby..


I'm staying at floor 27th..


Let's go to take a look at my room.....  The hotel staff told me that my room was upgraded to suite without extra charge, i was so happy to hear that but after that i met another ST collegue from France, he told me that the hotel staff also telling him the same story the time he checked in. Hmm...we doubt that if our room were really upgraded or just a strategy of the hotel. But anyway, i'm very satisfied with this room.... :)




Philippine is well-known for its sweet tasting manges, so don't forget to have a taste of the mangoes here if you are coming to Philippine... 

4 comments:

海角 said...

哇,還是第一次聽見。看來有機會去那邊時,要好好提高警惕。

不過,我其實不喜歡提心吊膽去旅行。沒安全感,就沒辦法去享受旅行了。

IVY_NG said...

对亚,所以我还没来之前都蛮担心的,去比较发达的国家会比较安心些。。幸好我是在manila不然可能更糟。。

海角 said...

我朋友曾經在馬尼拉也是看到有警察拿槍到處走來走去,感覺像進入緊急狀態,呵呵。。

下個星期該回來吧?還是自己國家最好。

IVY_NG said...

菲律宾买枪械都很开放所以真的比较危险。我下个星期五才回呢,工作做不完 :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CLICK!! CLICK!!