CLICK!! CLICK!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GoGo~ Philippine 衝啊~菲律宾

Oh no, i'm going to have a business trip to Calamba, Philippine next Tuesday, 12th OCT. Supposed to be very happy and excited to visit another country which i never visit before but too bad the date is just 2 days after my ROM and my only concern is that.................................i have to go alone!!! :(

Normally, it's ok for me to travel alone but when think of Philippine, "dangerous, dangerous......" that is the only word that come across my mind.=.=  My Philippine colleagues told me that it should be safe but they do remind me 'do not simply talk to other people unless necessary'. This makes me even worried........
Haiz, no choice but i've to go too.....so can just 'chiong' ar (向前衝)...... :P

Just browse through the internet to search Vivire Hotel which is the hotel i'm going to stay for two weeks. Wow,wow.......not bad, is a five star hotel...haha... Managed to find a picture, hope everything is well-furnished inside....


Anyway, i'm still looking forward to the trip since i never been there before...... :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want travel, hope my job in future always hv business travel.

IVY_NG said...

haha...let's go with me... :P
Ur job more to busiess admin sure no much opportunity to travel i think..

海角 said...

妳回來了嗎?聽說那邊有颱風,自己小心點哦!

IVY_NG said...

谢谢你,我会小心的。。 :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CLICK!! CLICK!!